- Simple scheduled drop removal
- Refined configurations to ensure nothing valuable is removed
- In-game commands for quick removal
- Remove specific items within a radius, or everything from everywhere.
- Perfect for modded server such as DNS and Tekkit!
- /mdremove [radius/all] <blockid:metadata> - Remove dropped items quickly
- /mdshow [radius/all] <blockid:metadata> - Tell the user how many dropped items there are
- /mdlog [radius/all] <blockid:metadata> - Save the locations of dropped items to a txt file in plugin directory.
- /mdhelp - Display commands, syntax, and function
- /mdconfig - Display config settings.
- /mdreload - Reload the plugin, and restart the scheduled timer.
- /mdauto [stop/start/get] - Toggle automatic removal, or get the state.
- mythicdrops.* - Allow use of all commands
- mythicdrops.mdremove - Allow use of /mdremove
- mythicdrops.mdshow - Allow use of /mdshow
- mythicdrops.mdlog - Allow use of /mdlog
- mythicdrops.mdhelp - Allow use of /mdhelp
- mythicdrops.mdconfig - Allow use of /mdconfig
- mythicdrops.mdauto - Allow use of /mdauto
- mythicdrops.mdreload - Allow use of /mdreload
- interval - Integer value: Time between removals in seconds.
- ageToRemove - Integer value: Minimum age of drops to be removed, so recent drops are safe.
- specificBlocksRemove: Boolean value: Should only specific item ids be removed?
- blocksToRemove - Integer List: Which item ids should be removed, each separated by a comma
- specificBlocksIgnoreAge: Boolean value: Should some blocks be removed regardless of age?
- blocksToIgnoreAge: Integer List: Which items ids should the age be ignored on, each separated by a comma.
If you find bugs or have ideas for features, pm me or email me at [email protected]