This plugin allows you to create custom items, with custom names and lores, which can execute commands on different events.
- Create items with custom names and lores (color codes supported)
- These items can execute commands on different events
- They can execute commands as the player that used it or as the console (change from the config file)
- Use the name of the player that uses the item inside the command (with <user>)
- Use the name of the player or mob that got clicked on (only for rightclickentityevent or damageentityevent) inside the command (with <clicked>)
- Use multiple-lined lores using "&&" (without quotes) for a new line
- Create global items (see "What are global items?" below)
- Create single-use items
- Use data values for items
- Execute multiple commands on one event using " && " (without quotes) to split them
Please read the Features list, carefully, as it contains details about what the plugin can do, and how to use those. If you have a question, it's likely that the answer might be there (or somewhere else on this page).
By default, only OPs have these permissions.
- /mi - Help page
- /mi get <name> [playername] - Get an item
- /mi list - List the items
- /mi create <name> <display name> <item ID> [-g] [-s] - Create a new item. If you use the -g flag, the item becomes global. If you use the -s flag, it becomes a single-use item
- /mi setlore <name> <lore> - Set the lore of an item
- /mi setcommand <name> <event> <command> - Set the command to be executed on certain events (see below) for an item
- /mi delete <name> - Delete an item
- leftclickevent (Event Group)
- damageentityevent - When you hit another player or a mob
- leftclickblockevent - When you left-click a block
- leftclickairevent - When you left-click in the air
- rightclickevent (Event Group)
- rightclickentityevent - When you right-click another player or a mob
- rightclickblockevent - When you right-click a block
- rightclickairevent - When you right-click in the air
- consumeevent - When you eat the item (only for food)
- blockplaceevent - When you place a block
- holdevent - When you first hold the item
- throwevent - When you throw the item (only for throwable items such as snowballs)
- bedenterevent - When you enter a bed
More events will be added later (give me some ideas).
What are global items?
Let's say you create an item (using "/mi create") that's not global, and set the commands for it. If this item has the ID of a dirt block, it won't change the behavior of a normal dirt block. Normal dirt blocks won't execute commands, but the dirt block you get with "/mi get" will.
Now, if that's how non-global items are, you can probably guess what global items are. You create an item (using "/mi create") which is global, and set the commands for it. It has the ID of a dirt block. The dirt block you get with "/mi get" will execute commands, however, every other dirt block in minecraft will also be able to execute the same commands.
If you find one, submit a ticket.
- Enchanted items
- Craftable items
- Permissions override with items (execute as OP)
- Make a flag that allows to cancel the event
- Configurable no permission message
- Allow stopping the normal behavior of items in a MyItems event
If you want a feature added, submit a ticket.
Note: If you have a question, read everything again, very carefully, to make sure your question isn't something that was answered here. If you still can't figure it out, post it in the comments.