SQL-based Multi-home plugin.
Licensed under: GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
Supports: Bukkit Permissions (AKA SuperPerms)
MyHomes provides your players with 0 to 32767 homes based on 9 configurable permissions. It only uses MySQL to store your homes.
- Multiple Homes!
- 9 permission nodes to allows different users different amounts of homes.
- Respawns user at home upon death.
- Does not allow a user to teleport to a solid block.
- Place jar in plugins folder.
- Reload plugins with a plugin manager or restart server.
The default configuration file is generated upon first load:
mysql: username: 'root' password: 'password' url: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/minecraft prefix: MyHomes_ noPermMsg: You do not have permission to use homes. limits: '1': 0 '2': 0 '3': 0 '4': 0 '5': 0 '6': 0 '7': 0 '8': 0 '9': 0 createTables: true useBukkitYML: false
/home help: Shows the command dialog. /home [name]: Takes you to default or name. /sethome [name]: Create home default or name. /remhome [name]: Removes gome default or name. /homes: List your homes.
The following commands can be used by users with the node 'MyHomes.admin'
/homeother <player> [name]: Takes you to default or name of player. /homes <player>: Lists player's homes. /home reload: Reload the config.
- Admins require 'MyHomes.admin'
- Players can be assigned 'MyHomes.limit.1' through 'MyHomes,limit.9' as coincides with the config.
- Comment here, use the ticket system, PM me, or find me in #bukkit in IRC esper.net
6/21/13 - Initial release.
Todo & Planned Features:
- None at the moment!