MyWorlds features a portal system to teleport players from one place to the other. If you want to remove a portal you lost, you can remove the saved portal data from:
There portals are listed with their position.
Besides commands, this plugin comes with the simplest cross-world teleportation solution: Actual portals. Walk from world to world simply, by walking into a portal. It features both walking into Portal blocks and Water streams. To make a portal, all you have to do is make a sign and place a portal block nearby.
Three steps to get a fully functional portal working:
Place a sign under the ground
- on the first line: [portal]
- on the second line the portal name: Portal1
- on the third line the portal or world name to teleport to: Portal2
- optionally on the fourth line the destination display name (otherwise uses portal/world name on third line)
[portal] portal1 portal2 Portal 2
When used with 'portal enter' Permission, the name on the second line (portal1) is used.
Place a Portal or water stream nearby
- you can make a standard portal from obsidian and activate it
- you can stack Portal blocks (you can now actually build with them, custom portals!)
- to remove portals, remove the bottom (ground) block
- you can place a water stream near the sign, which teleports players when entered