UploadedAug 18, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
Depends on core Bukkit logic, and BKCommonLib for anything else. Compatibility will completely depend on what BKCommonLib is able to support.
Requires BKCommonLib v1.54, v1.54-REVISITED (or later)
- Added MCPC+ support for custom world environments
- Added per-environment world defaults (defaultproperties.yml)
- Unloading a world where spawn is being loaded aborts spawn loading
- Spawn loading when creating worlds made slightly faster
- Added ability for flat environment world options
- Worlds are now unloaded before deleting them
- Added backwards support for 1.5.2 (using BKC 1.54-REVISITED)
From previous tickets I read some about world lists with players not on the worlds, and one about portals not being saved to portals.txt I could not reproduce or test either of those, so it could still be present, unless CB itself fixes these problems. If you still have this problem, remind me in the tickets present already or post on the main page.