UploadedAug 4, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
Depends on core Bukkit logic, and BKCommonLib for anything else. Compatibility will completely depend on what BKCommonLib is able to support.
Requires BKCommonLib v1.52, v1.53 or v1.54 (or later)
- Added support for the newly added 'doDayLightCycle' game rule when locking time
- Fixes for portal teleportation; getting stuck between two teleports
- Mob spawn whitelists now apply for entity portal usage
- Fixed world spawnpoint ending up as 0/128/0 occasionally
- Fixed world repair: was having some problems
- Fixed 'no destination' spams when entering portals
- Slightly reduced the amount of 'loading spawn area' messages when creating worlds
- Added 'last position' world option and player permission to teleport back where you were
From previous tickets I read some about world lists with players not on the worlds, and one about portals not being saved to portals.txt I could not reproduce or test either of those, so it could still be present, unless CB itself fixes these problems. If you still have this problem, remind me in the tickets present already or post on the main page.