UploadedJul 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
Depends on core Bukkit logic, and BKCommonLib for anything else. Compatibility will completely depend on what BKCommonLib is able to support.
Requires BKCommonLib v1.52 (or later)
- Performance improvements for the mob spawning whitelists
- Fixed world-default portals not teleporting to portals properly
- Fixed MCPC+ support for nether/the_end (DIM1 and DIM-1)
- Fixed issue of teleporting on top of portals instead of inside
- Now adjusts yaw to avoid teleporting into portal facing frame
- Changes in Chunk Generator persistence to reduce bugs
- More informative world loading fail message
- Fixes to world copying and world repair
- Fixed message spam when inside waterfalls
- Minor performance improvements (most in BKCommonLib)
From previous tickets I read some about world lists with players not on the worlds, and one about portals not being saved to portals.txt I could not reproduce or test either of those, so it could still be present, unless CB itself fixes these problems. If you still have this problem, remind me in the tickets present already or post on the main page.