UploadedNov 20, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.1
You need the CraftBukkit build for MC 1.4.5 R0.1 for this to work, otherwise be careful and make a server backup beforehand. There is no guarantee that it will work on older or newer versions of CraftBukkit.
Note: Accompanied by an update of BKCommonLib for 1.4.5.
- Fixed the bugged spawn points of newly created worlds
- Fixed nether portals not working (all the time)
- Fixed world copying not copying configuration
- World unloading fix for 1.4.5 (fixed the error)
- /world load now allows a world chunk generator to be specified (has additional permission for this)
- Fixed teleporting to nether portals making it impossible to exit the portal sometimes
- Potion effects are now split between split inventories as well
- Fixed worlds not getting detected if the world container was changed
- Fixed 'none' game mode being re-set to survival/creative on server restart
- The end portals can now be used as well and a default destination can be set
From previous tickets I read some about world lists with players not on the worlds, and one about portals not being saved to portals.txt I could not reproduce or test either of those, so it could still be present, unless CB itself fixes these problems. If you still have this problem, remind me in the tickets present already or post on the main page.