UploadedOct 9, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
You need the CraftBukkit build for MC 1.3.2 R1.0 for this to work, otherwise be careful and make a server backup beforehand. There is no guarantee that it will work on older or newer versions of CraftBukkit.
- First played player property is working again
- World names with '.' and ':' in the name will work again
- There are now default world properties in the defaultproperties.yml file
- World inventory groups of one world are no longer saved
- World inventory group names are now persistent (allow you to rename them, name is not used anywhere though)
- Fixing the odd respawn location after server restart for worlds that share inventories
- World size calculation can be disabled (for some worlds it might be too slow and hang the server)
- Main world where players spawn can now be defined
- You can now set all players to force spawn at the main world
- Fixed gamemode not getting set when respawning
From previous tickets I read some about world lists with players not on the worlds, and one about portals not being saved to portals.txt I could not reproduce or test either of those, so it could still be present, unless CB itself fixes these problems. If you still have this problem, remind me in the tickets present already or post on the main page.