Like my buildings
--- Looking for a developer to help me update this plugin ---
Send me a pm if your interested
Like My Buildings
Many thanks for the 5000+ downloads.
Like my buildings is a plugin that allows you to show your friends you like their building they make.
Through a simple sign posted and a right click you can show you like it.
Liking something means you get paid. Depending on the config, it could be little or a lot.
Equipped with a SQLite or MySQL backend, makes it easy for quick retrieval of data.
How to use
- As OP or have the correct Permissions, create a sign
- Enter the top line of the sign as [Like This]
- Enter the second line as the players name of the house
- Save the sign and it will then change to:
- A successful creation of a sign will look like this:
- If you don't have permission to create a sign or create a sign for someone else, you will receive this sign when attempting to create:
- When someone right-clicks on the sign it will add a Like to the house, and you will be rewarded. The likes have a cooldown, so you cannot keep liking something just to get the reward.
To Take Likes away
To take likes away from players, make sure you have the correct permissions and the configs are set to enable the take likes.
Once that is all correct, then simply look at the sign, crouch and left click on the sign to take the like away.
To show the top 3 likes on the world, simply create a sign with '[Top Likes]' on the first line.
To remove the sign, ensure you are looking at the sign and use the '/remove-sign' command. (Must have correct permission to remove the sign. Check the permissions page).
Ops by default and admins by permissions can now teleport to a LMB signs.
To teleport to a LMB sign you need to acquire an ID.
This can be done with the command /player-likes <playername> or /ppl <playername> then choose an ID from the list.
To teleport you use the command /like-teleport <ID> or /lt <ID>.
By Koz4Christ (Check out his other tutorials too)
To view detailed information about Config Files see these links:
When config files are updated the "old" config file will be renamed to "old_config.yml" and "old_<worldname>.yml".
To view detailed information about Permissions see the following page:
To view detailed information about Commands see the following page:
To use this you need to set "UseAutoLanguageSystem: true" in the config.yml.
To set a language you can choose here the ID you need and put it at DefaultLanguage: XX In the config.yml.
Not every language is suitable for this system as the translation sites are still very literal.
This plugin connects to the google translate API service to translate messages. This can be disabled by setting option "UseAutoLanguageSystem: false" in the plugin config.yml
You can then choose 1 of the 7 default language files listed in the config file.
You set it aswell at DefaultLanguage: XX in the config.yml
- This plugin requires Vault to be installed on your server.
- Must have an Economy Plugin installed as well (i.e. iConomy and so on)
- There is a softdepend for Multiverse-core. (If you are using multiple worlds with multiverse then LMB supports this. Otherwise the plugin will function normally with a single world.
For a full list of changes: Change Log
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
You can opt out of this if you want too.
Special thanks to
- p0358 for the Polish translation
- TheGeek88 for the French translation
- jebbo for the German translation
- Auhmaan for the Portuguese translation
- agustophack for the Spanish translation