This plugin adds a /voice command, which will show the player the number of people on mumble (or TS3).
Lets you check on status/usercount of your mumble or ts3 server from in-game or console
- /voice - checks mumble server and replies with a configurable message
- /voice reload - reloads config
- /mumble and /ts are both aliases to /voice
- voiceconnect.use - allows use of /voice
- voiceconnect.reload - allows player to reload config
- ip - IP/domain of voice server
- port - port that would be used by users to connect to the voice server
- type - either "ts3" or "mumble"
- queryusername - used for TS3. is "serveradmin" by default
- querypassword - used for TS3. randomly generated when you first start the TS3 server
- queryport - used for TS3. Its 10011 by default (IT IS NOT THE PORT THAT CLIENTS USE!)
- after this point, you can use $users, $max, $type, $ip, and $port as placeholders. also, changing below is optional
- normalresponse - message which is sent to the player when they do /voice.
- emptyresponse - message which is sent to the player when they do /voice and the server is empty
- fullresponse - response when voice server is full
- internalerrorresponse - message when the plugin derps
- couldnotconnectresponse - message for when there's an error connecting to the voice server
- timeoutresponse - response for connect timeouts
- This thing has PluginMetrics, disable it if you don't like it.
- For mumble, you must have allowping set to true in your murmur config
- for TS3 support, you need access to serverQuery with the serverlist command (you probably don't if you're getting ts3 from a host)