UploadedNov 18, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- Removed translation system to be implemented later
- Re did ALL messages inside the plugin
- Loading command now shows how long it take until the world is loaded
- Re did the chat part of multiworld
- Did a lot of changed behind the screen
added official support for 1.6.4
Reactivated the metrics system
- disabled the use of mcstats stat tracking because the service stopped (its actually not deleted, but shorted out from the code incase they decide to continue)
- Coordinates are now supported at /mw goto and /mw move
- Coordinates can be relative too!
entities can pass though portal now too
compiled using cb 1.6.2
fixed nether portals
A bug in the code caused can have caused armor duplication bug, patched
World loading broke at 4.6.2, this fixes it
- fixed language support
- added the following language pack: zh_CN by: https://github.com/pa001024
new generator: islands
- changed compiler to newest build of bukkit
- still looking to cause of nether portals
- starting to internally support bukkit 1.5.1
- No other changes!
- added tab-auto complete support
- Compiled using 1.4.7-R1.0, giving 100% 1.4.7 support
- Fixed many grammar issues! (lots of wrongly used "an" replaced by "a")
- Compiled using 1.4.7-R0.1, giving full 1.4.7 support
- Chanced the /mw list command, many people didn't get what the colors meant
- Compiled using bukkit 1.4.6-R0.3, giving official 1.4.6 support
Added generators: plugin_nether, plugin_end
- Compiled using bukkit 1.4.6, giving official 1.4.6 support
- Fixed a bug that made worlds save invalid
fixed the gamemode config bug, it was reading from the wrong node
compiled using 1.4.5-r0.2
Fixed a default configuration bug, affecting the node "usecreativemodeinv"
chanced the debug command output to see if there was a config problem when a module is not loaded
fixed the annoying mistake that caused the config to get wiped( after more than 2 hours I saw it with a blink of my eye)
- tried things to fix the varius amount of bugs the users had
- rewriten the thing of the spawn control unit, the thing used to chance the spawn world that was causing bugs
Major overhaul, rewritten big parts of code o make it look more like the OOP concept, cleaned up the output of /mw list, /mw debug and added command aliases
new world generator: epiccaves, pretty epic world (but laggy) for the true expierence of nether and overworld combined
new world generator: desert, around the same options as the ocean world gen
/mw create saves config by default now
uses AsyncPlayerChatEvent instead of PlayerChatEvent (its thread safe if I belive the guys on irc)
enderblock module, do /mw save, and it registering its options into the config, so you can set if you want to use it or not
Respect the -P startup parameter of craftbukkit again.
Added suport for the metrics system, whit this system, its posiable to see how mutch a plugin is used, the usage of this system dont include anny personal data, to see what is collected, go to: http://mcstats.org/plugin/Multiworld
Compiled using bukkit 1.2.5-R4.0 no code chances from r3.0
added an option to block chat between worlds, a little the same set up as the other kind of addons for this
Compiled using bukkit 1.2.5-R3.0
- Portals fixed
- /goto fixed
- Implemented an plugin api, javadoc will come soom
- Wow, removed an dube bug on my server realy quick, also xp-bottle bug is fixed
- removed annoying spamming message whit plugin world generation
- Fixed flag bug, and released for now
- Error at world creation fixed, I think that where all the bugs..
- Destroying worlds on same/removing them from config fixed
- /mw load <world name>
- /mw unload <world name>
- some more parts of code
- Mayor update
- renamed old /mw load to /mw reload
- Chanced more things I forgot
- Now fully useable whit 1.2.3 R0.2
- No weird holes at flatlands
- Compiled using 1.2.3 R0.2
- Fixed item cheat bug.
- It can now see if you using an nether or end portal.
- Now new command: /mw link-end
- Fixed the annoying but whit nether portals
- Made it 1.2 ready
- Compiled using R4
- Fixed the multiworld.command.flaglist permission
- new command: /mw info [world]
- Fixed the bug from the portal handling. (thx for the user who also reported the result of /mw debug on the tickets page, that gived me good information about the bug.)
- tried making the command hash map more memory efficient.
- finally fixed the create, goto and move command, again?
- finally fixed the create and move command, yay (that this bug passed my check team)
- Fixed grammer error on help screen.
- Support for "_" in world name is back.
- Move command is working again.
new command: /mw setspawn
new command: /mw spawn
new command: /mw flags
new command: /mw listgens
Chanced the way the portal handler saved its data, to make the plugin use less memory (now you need to link your worlds again) Improved the code on some places
Found an bug that caused the whole server to freeze, and spam the excutor of the command, fast fixed.
Found an bug that you needed to do "/mw goto world ." to make the goto command work, now fixed
You now able to use use spaces at the commands, do: /mw goto "my spaced world"
No longer able to use dots and that kind of stuff at the world name.
Fixed the but that would led to corruption of your configuration file.
New generator: plugin, Makes an world whit another plugin. Example: /mw create world_whit_other_plugin normal plugin:skyland+
Chanced the way commands are parsed, for more readable code.
Fixed the bug from 2.2.0
Addded some stuff to use the plugins of other world gen plugins
Solved most of the bugs
added support for internationalization
fixed the bug whit the portals
fixed the bug that "/mw unload" was showing as "/mw remove"
The first release of the 2.0.0 releases