UploadedOct 6, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
new world generator: epiccaves, pretty epic world (but laggy) for the true expierence of nether and overworld combined
new world generator: desert, around the same options as the ocean world gen
/mw create saves config by default now
uses AsyncPlayerChatEvent instead of PlayerChatEvent (its thread safe if I belive the guys on irc)
enderblock module, do /mw save, and it registering its options into the config, so you can set if you want to use it or not
Respect the -P startup parameter of craftbukkit again.
Added suport for the metrics system, whit this system, its posiable to see how mutch a plugin is used, the usage of this system dont include anny personal data, to see what is collected, go to: http://mcstats.org/plugin/Multiworld
Compiled using bukkit 1.2.5-R4.0 no code chances from r3.0
added an option to block chat between worlds, a little the same set up as the other kind of addons for this
Compiled using bukkit 1.2.5-R3.0
- Portals fixed
- /goto fixed
- Implemented an plugin api, javadoc will come soom
- Wow, removed an dube bug on my server realy quick, also xp-bottle bug is fixed
- removed annoying spamming message whit plugin world generation
- Fixed flag bug, and released for now
- Error at world creation fixed, I think that where all the bugs..
- Destroying worlds on same/removing them from config fixed
- /mw load <world name>
- /mw unload <world name>
- some more parts of code
- Mayor update
- renamed old /mw load to /mw reload
- Chanced more things I forgot
- Now fully useable whit 1.2.3 R0.2
- No weird holes at flatlands
- Compiled using 1.2.3 R0.2
- Fixed item cheat bug.
- It can now see if you using an nether or end portal.
- Now new command: /mw link-end
- Fixed the annoying but whit nether portals
- Made it 1.2 ready
- Compiled using R4
- Fixed the multiworld.command.flaglist permission
- new command: /mw info [world]
- Fixed the bug from the portal handling. (thx for the user who also reported the result of /mw debug on the tickets page, that gived me good information about the bug.)
- tried making the command hash map more memory efficient.
- finally fixed the create, goto and move command, again?
- finally fixed the create and move command, yay (that this bug passed my check team)
- Fixed grammer error on help screen.
- Support for "_" in world name is back.
- Move command is working again.
new command: /mw setspawn
new command: /mw spawn
new command: /mw flags
new command: /mw listgens
Chanced the way the portal handler saved its data, to make the plugin use less memory (now you need to link your worlds again) Improved the code on some places
Found an bug that caused the whole server to freeze, and spam the excutor of the command, fast fixed.
Found an bug that you needed to do "/mw goto world ." to make the goto command work, now fixed
You now able to use use spaces at the commands, do: /mw goto "my spaced world"
No longer able to use dots and that kind of stuff at the world name.
Fixed the but that would led to corruption of your configuration file.
New generator: plugin, Makes an world whit another plugin. Example: /mw create world_whit_other_plugin normal plugin:skyland+
Chanced the way commands are parsed, for more readable code.
Fixed the bug from 2.2.0
Addded some stuff to use the plugins of other world gen plugins
Solved most of the bugs
added support for internationalization
fixed the bug whit the portals
fixed the bug that "/mw unload" was showing as "/mw remove"
The first release of the 2.0.0 releases