UploadedFeb 5, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
Changes in SignPortals 2.3-AB
- Update for Core 2.3
Changes in SignPortals 2.2-AB
Fix: Couldn't create signportals if you had netherportals installed too.
Add: Bounceback when you don't have access.
Changes in SignPortals 2.1-b129
- Fix: SignPortals creating portals if you were outside of the actual portal bounds.
- Fix: Signs on Portals (Finally!)
- Fix: Problem with MultiInv not catching inventory change.
Changes in SignPortals 2.0-b122
- Fix: Signs not validating
- Fix: Signs on Portals NOTE: Make sure to use Multiverse-Core 2.0-b275+ as part of the bugfixes were in there!
Changes in SignPortals 2.0-b121
- Initial re-release (now we're back to 100% of where MV 1.7 was! yay!)
- NEW: Create signs that can be right clicked
- NEW: Added create/validate permissions (create is for creating new signs, validate is for converting old MV1 signs or validating red MVSP signs)
- NEW: Colors show when signs are valid
- NEW: Can place portal anywhere around the portal (even below to hide!)