UploadedOct 18, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1337
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.1-b295
- Fix: If you teleport from slightly outside a portal, you create a new one
- Fix: useonmove can now be toggled without server restart
- Fix: Standing slightly outside of a purplegoo portal, withonmove == false, would create a new portal in the nether
- Add: Portal cooldown now functions. Just set the param in your config portalcooldown. Time is in milliseconds so 1000 == 1 second.
- Add: mvp conf to set variables ingame (note, in this release you cannot set portalcooldown with it, it's a bug :/ )
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.0-b254
- Support for Multiverse-Core 2.0-b265
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.0-b184
- Made World Access by default OP. However, opfallback is still set to true by default
portalcooldown can only be set in the config by hand.
Errors on Bukkit 1317, This was a bukkit bug, fixed in 1337+