UploadedMar 12, 2022
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes in Multiverse-NetherPortals 4.2.2 since 4.2.1
- Add more info to version dump.
- Fix end links not working after restart.
- Now creates a config file if config files isn't present.
- You can now specify your own suffix for nether and end world names! Additionally you can now use a prefix too!
- Nether/end world checks should now be more reliable.
- Fix bug where config isn't reloaded with the mv reload command.
- Now awards "We Need to Go Deeper" and "The End?" advancements for traveling to non-default nether and end worlds.
- Fix some portal linking issues by removing Y coord scaling.
This requires version 4.2.0 of Multiverse-Core or higher.