UploadedJan 7, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE DISCLAIMER!!!
2.5 beta b335
- Fix Added safeguard for bad item data (such as null enchantments) caused by naughty plugins.
- Fix JsonConfiguration now properly accounts for lists. Fixes firework meta and possibly others. (Fixes a significant bug in #329)
2.5 alpha b329
- New Now stores item meta data. This includes enchants (in a new format), books, dyed armor, lore, etc.
- New All player data now stored in a json format. Your old yaml files will remain intact for the time being. This should increase performance in many cases.
- New Writing player data to disk is now done asynchronously. This will increase performance in many cases.
- New Added option to enable saving/loading player data on log out and log in. This will cause the data to make more sense to many people. However, it is still not recommended.
- New Added option to disable optional shares for ungrouped worlds.
- New Added ability to modify groups with the "/mvinv group" command. This is now the suggested method for all group needs.
- New Now supports UTF-8 data in items. This will help with non-english characters used in item meta data.
- Change Debug logging now merged with Multiverse-Core. The debug command has been removed from Multiverse-Inventories in favor of the one in Multiverse-Core. (/mv debug)
- Change Negative shares no longer show up in the shares list. They can be added via command but simply remove the indicated share.
- Change Some steps taken to simplify the API. More to come.
- Change World not loaded message now condensed and more descriptive.
- Fix NPE when user sets up optional shares incorrectly.
- Fix If any one item fails to load from player data, this should not cause the rest of the inventory to fail to load.
- Fix Fixed some issues with casing and world names.
- Fix Should handle profile caching better.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: Invalid JSON detected.
This is a bug caused by the alpha build #329. You will need to delete/restore backups for any of the files mentioned in these errors. You should be able to simply delete the json file it mentions since the yaml file left behind is effectively a backup.