UploadedJan 3, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE DISCLAIMER!!!
2.5 alpha b329
- New Now stores item meta data. This includes enchants (in a new format), books, dyed armor, lore, etc.
- New All player data now stored in a json format. Your old yaml files will remain intact for the time being. This should increase performance in many cases.
- New Writing player data to disk is now done asynchronously. This will increase performance in many cases.
- New Added option to enable saving/loading player data on log out and log in. This will cause the data to make more sense to many people. However, it is still not recommended.
- New Added option to disable optional shares for ungrouped worlds.
- New Added ability to modify groups with the "/mvinv group" command. This is now the suggested method for all group needs.
- New Now supports UTF-8 data in items. This will help with non-english characters used in item meta data.
- Change Debug logging now merged with Multiverse-Core. The debug command has been removed from Multiverse-Inventories in favor of the one in Multiverse-Core. (/mv debug)
- Change Negative shares no longer show up in the shares list. They can be added via command but simply remove the indicated share.
- Change Some steps taken to simplify the API. More to come.
- Change World not loaded message now condensed and more descriptive.
- Fix NPE when user sets up optional shares incorrectly.
- Fix If any one item fails to load from player data, this should not cause the rest of the inventory to fail to load.
- Fix Fixed some issues with casing and world names.
- Fix Should handle profile caching better.