UploadedAug 21, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE DISCLAIMER!!!
2.5 beta b207
- Change Now properly supports ender chests when using CB builds 2344 or higher. This means that prior ender chest contents will not be wiped! The previous temporary solution will be kept permanently for Bukkit 1.3.1 R1.0 and R2.0.
- Fix Fixed an item dupe exploit for the old ender chest solution where players could log out while their ender chest was open to restore it's inventory.
2.5 beta b195
- New Now capable of separating inventories based on game modes. Enable this option in the config. This include the new ADVENTURE game mode!
- New Added a temporary solution for Ender chest sharing as a new share 'ender_chest' (which is included in 'all') until Bukkit adds better support for Ender chests. The temporary solution will gracefully transfer into the permanent solution once available.
- Change Modified the behavior of the Conflict checker to be a little better at finding actual conflicts and to be a bit quieter.
- Change Moved group setup from config.yml to groups.yml (Conversion will happen automatically).
- Change Now loads groups after all plugins have been enabled in order to properly account for third-party shares.
- Fix Players logging into a world that has been removed will no longer cause inventory mishaps.
- Fix No longer attempts to save/load null enchantments which resulted in a NullPointerException.
- Fix No longer attempts to update players with invalid values which resulted in IllegalArgumentException.
- Fix No longer attempts to load/save empty stat data.
- Fix Fixed a respawn dupe bug.
- Code Change Moved ItemWrapper and deprecated old version.
- Code Change Share handling now uses world names instead of World objects.
- Code Change Retrieving player data now requires either a Player object or an OfflinePlayer object and a GameMode.
- Code Change Data name no longer available from PersistingProfile.
- Code Change ShareHandler now requires GameMode to and from.
THIS VERSION WILL CONVERT YOUR DATA TO A NEW FORMAT THAT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS VERSIONS!!!
DUE TO THE TEMPORARY FIX USED FOR ENDER CHESTS, PREVIOUS ENDER CHEST CONTENTS WILL BE GONE FOR BUKKIT VERSIONS 1.3.1-R1.0 AND 1.3.1-R2.0.
Newer R2.1 builds will not experience this issue.