UploadedFeb 4, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes in Multiverse-Inventories 2.5.0-b444 (beta) since 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT-b418
- Significant code refactoring resulting in a sleeker API and a smaller jar file size. THIS WILL BREAK DEPENDENT PLUGINS.
- Fixes inventory bounds issue.
- Added MC 1.12 compatibility.
- Tracks players by UUID but continues to use player names for files.
- Player profiles automatically migrate if their name changes.
- Added /mvinv migrate for manually migrating a player's inventories to a new name.
- Added support for off hand items.
- Dropped support for YAML data files. Now only uses JSON data files.
- Requires Java 8+.
- Improvements to serialization.
- Updated some locale messages.
- Prevent portaling entities from bypassing inventory restrictions.
- Improved multithreading performance.
- Probably fixed server hang on world change.
- Probably fixed server slowdowns caused by world change.
- Fixed rare encoding issues.
- Various other bug fixes.