Multiverse Core Resources:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with Multiverse NetherPortals.
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is here and works for the latest server build! Is your server a Multiverse?
- Create multiple worlds of different types, seeds and with Custom Generators
- Keep your skylands using a custom generator (MV 2.2+)
- Set the mode per world (creative, survival or adventure)
- Create Multiverse Portals to let users go between other portals, worlds, or locations (Requires MV-Portals installed)
- Restrict users from going to specific worlds by using permissions
- Economy support!
- Show which users are in what worlds with /mv who
- Color your worlds when the appear in chat!
- Custom world aliases. (Leave your folder names alone! use an alias!)
- Restrict animal/monster spawning. Per animal/monster! (Why hello creeper world!)
- World scaling with NetherPortals
- Conserve memory by having some worlds NOT keep their spawn chunks loaded!
- Fantastic in-game help just use /mvh search
- Purge all those unwanted animals/monsters from your world!
- Perform all per-world modifications with in-game commands! (Stop getting those YAML errors!)
- Teleport to any of your worlds with a command or allow others to teleport their self or others (with customizable permissions)
- While teleporting or using portals, you can use any Multiverse Destination
- Wiki documentation!
Optional plugins to add more to Multiverse:
- Make custom portals to go to any destination!
- Restrict users from using specific portals using permissions.
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- Launch users through the air when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through Multiverse Portals.
- For more information, visit the wiki for Multiverse-Portals.
- Have nether and end worlds per for any of your overworlds!
- Have custom nether and end portals in a world go to a specific world
- Custom World Scaling when using NetherPortals! (All types of worlds, normal, skylands and nether supported! Even custom generators!)
- For more information, visit the wiki for Multiverse-NetherPortals.
- Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
- Choose what each group of worlds share: Inventories, Last location (in a world before teleporting), Hunger, Health, Exp, and Bed Spawns.
- For more information, visit the wiki for Multiverse-Inventories.
Is Multiverse missing that little something that you need?
Hop on our Discord and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request.
Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API?
Before making a review:
Please do not use the review comments below as a way to seek help, report bugs or suggest features. Utilize the Multiverse wiki. A lot of documentation for each plugin is there. If you still need help: