UploadedNov 27, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
Changes in Core 2.5-b641 (beta)
PLEASE REVIEW THE KNOWN CAVEATS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BEFORE USING
- Fix: World names can now have dots in them.
- Fix: Squashed NPE when teleporting to worlds not managed by Multiverse.
- Fix: Players that cannot be seen by a player do not show up in /mv who. (Bukkit visibility api)
- Fix: Better support for custom entities. (such as those added with MoCreatures)
- Fix: Stop checking economy stuff if a world has no cost.
- Fix: Stopped loading deleted worlds.
- Fix: Improved regen world.
- Fix: Improved command error messages.
- Fix: Worlds should now charge correctly. (economy)
- Fix: Now yells at you if you specify a bad generator plugin name.
- Fix: NPCs should not show up in '/mv who'.
- Fix: Now explains why you cannot create a duplicate world.
- Fix: Now spawns people at their better more effectively.
- Fix: Golems can now be blocked.
- Fix: Newly created End worlds have a default scaling of 16. (This only matters if you use Multiverse-NetherPortals)
- Change: Worlds.yml now uses a new save format! (Old worlds.yml will be automatically converted)
- Change: Setting debug mode now saves to the config.
- Change: Version command now outputs more useful world info.
- Change: Multiverse now uses its own portal search radius which defaults to 16, overriding the bukkit default of 128. This will cause Nether portals to link to each other MUCH more accurately. It is also configurable.
- New: Added 'style' world property to make setting alias style easier. (bold, itallic, etc)
- New: Added '/mv clone' command to clone a multiverse world.
- New: Added support for AsyncPlayerChatEvent. (with option to use regular chat event)
- New: Improved support for LARGEBIOME maps.
- New: Added Hidendra's plugin metrics (http://mcstats.org/plugin-list/)
- New: Added 'multiverse.core.list.anchor' permission for allowing listing of all anchors.
- New: Now optionally supports Vault for economy! (This allows Multiverse to support more economy plugins!)
- New: '/mv who' now shows online players out of max players count.
- New: Added world property 'animalrate' and 'monsterrate' for settings how many ticks between attempting to spawn animals and monsters with a default of -1 indicating the use of bukkit.yml settings.
- New: Added 'playerlimit' world property to limit the number of players per world.
- New: Added '/mv silent' to allow you to disable many of our startup messages.
- Many other bug fixes and minor changes that didn't make it on this list.
YOU MAY NEED TO USE DEVELOPMENTAL BUILDS OF OTHER MULTIVERSE PLUGINS IN ORDER TO USE THIS VERSION.
Those builds are available here
This version is NOT and Awesome Build and MAY contain bugs. Please report any bugs found here We are trying to prepare for an Awesome Build and need your help! This build is mostly stable but you have been warned!
There is not yet support for gamerules for non-default worlds.