UploadedSep 14, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1060
Changes in Core 2.0-b256
- Add support for new GameModes!
- Now use mvm set mode creative/survival
Changes in Core 2.0-b252
- Fixed an 'Array Index out of Bounds' error.
Changes in Core 2.0-b248
- Add a custom event MVTeleportEvent.
- Add /mv gens to show you all of your world generators (note: may not work with all WGENS)
- Add /mv debug [0/1/2/3] for different levels of debugging
- Fix /mv who [WORLD] showing "There are players in <Java Class>".
- Fix World destinations now support Pitch/Yaw
- Exact destinations no longer use the Safe Teleporter. If you set one over a lava pit, you will die.
- Fix the Safe Teleporter's interaction with water.
- Fix the Safe Teleporter spawning you on top or on the side of a valid portal.
- Fix use "DisplayName" in /mvwho
Changes in Core 2.0-b228
- Made World Access by default OP. However, opfallback is still set to true by default
Changes in Core 2.0-b227
- Add iCo 6 Support
- Add MultiCurrency Support
- Fix AllPay bugs when no econ was found
- Allow /mvtp cannon-X