UploadedOct 7, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes in Core 4.2.2 since 4.1.0
- Added configuration option to disable donation messages.
- Fixed alias not clearing after cloning the world.
- Fixed error for invalid world argument in gamerule command.
- Now using bStats for tracking usage statistics.
- Now should always ensure Vault loads first if present.
- Version command can now paste to paste.gg using the -p flag.
- Version command used with the hastebin flag (-h) should no longer be blank.
- Multifile pastes are now possible when using the paste.gg flag (-p).
- Added new --include-plugin-list flag to version command for including a list of plugins running on the server in the output.
- Fixed the Bitly url shortener for shortening paste service links returned by version command.
- Fixed inability to sometimes clone a world because of a session.lock file.
- Fixed error preventing Multiverse from loading if Buscript failed to load.
- Gamerule command should work much better now.
- Cloning worlds should no longer initially apply default properties.
- Anchors should now save correctly regardless of your Locale.
- World names with spaces are no longer allowed.
- Unloaded worlds should now be able to be deleted.
- Deprecated event warning is now more colorful.
This build may have some incompatibilities with the following dependent plugins:
- Multiverse-Portals before version 4.2.0
- Multiverse-NetherPortals before version 4.2.0
- Multiverse-SignPortals before version 4.2.0
- Multiverse-Inventories before version 4.2.1