Multi World Money
Multi World Money
Keeps money localized to worlds
This plugin is for multi-world servers that want to keep money separate between worlds. For example, you have a server with the following worlds:
- A Skyblock
- Acid Island
MultiWorldMoney will give players a separate balance in each world! Teleport between them and the player's balance will change. Players can check their balance using the /balance command and see what they have in each world. Players can also /pay each other and money will stay in the world they pay from.
This plugin is tiny (35K) and works with economies like Essentials. If your multi-inventory plugin already separates money by world or you are using a multi-world capable economy, then you do not need this plugin.
Note: This plugin cannot prevent other plugins from changing player's balances, e.g., chest shops. If you allow players to sell items, the chest shop will credit them in the world they are in (online or offline). Therefore, this plugin is best for servers where players buy items, but not sell them. (See Known Limitations section below)
- Separates money between worlds
- /pay command that pays players within a world
- Administrator give, take and set commands
- /mwm reload reloads the config and groups files from in game
- Displays world aliases from Multiverse if it is installed
- Support for world grouping (edit groups.yml)
- Configure the message shown when changing world via the config.yml file
How It Works
- /balance - Shows balances across all worlds and sum total
- /pay <player> <amount> - Allows a player to pay another within one world. Money stays in the payee's world.
- /balance <player> - Shows the balances of <player>
- /mwm give <user> <amount> <world> - increases the player's balance by amount in world. Online players only.
- /mwm take <user> <amount> <world> - decreases the player's balance by amount in world. Online players only.
- /mwm set <user> <amount> <world> - sets the player's balance to amount in world. Online players only.
- /mwm reload - Reloads the config.yml and groups.yml file
mwm.balance: description: Gives access to the balance command default: true mwm.pay: description: Allows players to pay each other in-world default: true mwm.playerbalance: description: Enables checking of other player’s balances default: op mwm.admin: description: Access to admin commands default: op
- Vault - make sure you use the latest version!
- Some kind of Economy Plugin, like Essentials
- Multiverse-Core - will use the world aliases if used
- Required UUID's so 1.7.9 onwards
Installation and Configuration
- Stop server
- Download and install Vault and an economy plugin like Essentials if you haven't done so
- Download and install Multiverse-Core (Optional but recommended)
- Download the plugin and place into your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- The plugin will make a folder called MultiWorldMoney. Open that folder.
- Check config.yml
- Edit the groups.yml file to match the world grouping you want.
- Type /mwm reload in the game to reload the config and group files.
- Money given to a user by another plugin or via an economy /pay command will be deposited in the world they are in now or when they logged out. To avoid this disable the economy /pay command via permissions and use MultiWorldMoney's /pay instead.
- This includes money from chest shop sales.
The latest source is always available here: GitHub multiworldmoney Source Code
Please file a ticket if you find a bug.
This plugin utilizes a plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Visit mcstats.org if you would like to learn more about the stats collected. Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to disable stat collecting if you wish.