- Random Motd!
- Permissions Support!
- Colors and Formatting Support!
- Easy Commands to use!
- Can show fake max server players count!
- Auto Updater
- Plugin Metrics
- New String %playername example: &b&lWelcome!, %playername to &b&lWelcome!, ThunderGemios10!
- Support for BungeeCord.
- motdmanager.add - Gives the Player Permission to use /motd add
- motdmanager.remove - Gives the Player Permission to use /motd remove
- motdmanager.maxplayer - Gives the Player to use /motd maxplayer
- motdmanager.list - Gives the Player Permission to use /motd list
- motdmanager.reload - Gives the Player to use /motd reload
- Shortcuts cmds: /motd
- /motdmanager - Displays Help and Commands.
- /motdmanager add - Adds a New Motd (Supports Colors and Formats)
- /motdmanager list - Displays List of Motds.
- /motdmanager maxplayer - Disables or Enables and Setting the Fake MaxPlayers
- 1. Download the jar
- 2. Place the jar in the plugins folder.
- 3. Restart/Reload the Server and Your Good to GO!
What's replace strings?:
It's constant strings for set dynamically changes value. StringDescriptionExampleUsage %vers Server minecraft version 1.4.2 [%vers] Welcome to our server! %players Online players count 19 Currently Online: %players ====
Bugs and Feature Requests:
- You can submit Bugs and Features at the GitHub's issue system.
McStats Page: mcstats.org/plugin/MotdManagerReloaded