The number one MOTD editor and manager! Everything you would ever need!
- Have several MOTDs. The user will see a random one when when they ping the server.
- Commands to easily add, remove, and see the MOTDs
- Create several MOTD lists, and switch between them with a single command!
- Edit the displayed players online, and max players.
- Custom protocol/alert messages, such as in the example image.
- Custom variables in your MOTD, players online, max players, and protocol messages! player, online, and max are provided by default. Also includes color codes.
- API for other plugins to easily add their own variables!
- Perform math operations in your MOTDs, players online, max players, and protocol messages!
- Install ProtocolLib
- Download the latest Motd+.zip
- Extract the folder, and open it up. There should be 2 .jar files in it. MotdPlus.jar, and MotdPlusBasics.jar.
- MotdPlus.jar provides the basic interface, and MotdPlusBasics provides the variables, "player", "max", and "online".
- Drag both .jar files into your plugins folder, and restart the server. If you get an error on first startup, restart the server one more time and it should be fixed.
I really wanna use this plugin. Are you working on an update because it isn't working with 1.7.9. Hope so. Thanks :)
Is it possible to get symbols in the MOTD?
Like block/heart symbols?
'The number one MOTD editor and manager! Everything you would ever need!'? I wouldn't say so.
Does This Plugin Work With Lilypad
Can you port this over to BungeeCord?
So is it fix? I can still download v0.3 if the error isn't too bad?
Oh and if the server (spigot) is 1.6.4, this plugin still tells me the server is 1.6.2, perhaps u can add something u can set the version.
Thanks for the info guys! I will be fixing the auto-update bug
So lucky i just found this, Real awesome plugin! And already good enough to use, unfortunately a update bug as what @StevanoPorta posted, Downloaded the v0.3 package (zip) and the plugin still wants to update, When the server is starting up it also tells me it is v0.1. Hope it will get fixed soon, Love it already!
Amazing, was searching for this for a very long time, i hope this will get updated soon :3
I'm sure you're aware but this isn't working with 1.6.4. Looking forward to an update.
I just installed the plugin and when the loading finished, I got this error: (You have to read it from the end)
I downloaded the latest version, the one that the server tried to re-download
Okay thanks! thats great!
Just do "/motd+ add Hi_there!_This_is_a_new_MOTD!"
Use color codes for color! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1485009-bukkit-colour-codes/
Yes, BungeeCord and LilyPad support is planned
What are the commands to add just a simple motd to the properties while server is running and how to use color
Awesome - thanks for the fast turnaround.. I really want to use this :)
You need a new version of Java.
This may take a while to download but it is worth it :)
Link to newest Java: Newest Java Version
Would you be able to add bungeecord support so it changes the motd of the bungeecord along with all these other features. This plugin is awesome!