MoreItems is a custom items plugin which will enhance your Role-Playing server to the max! The possibilities are endless. It is designed for server who want to add extra special items into the game. Be it items with special powers, RPG items, or just random every day items! If you are looking for a custom items plugin and you can't find any that are updated look no further. MoreItems has all you would want and more!
If you plan to use powers I suggest using Magicspells. It is a very good plugin for spells.
MoreItems! Enhance your server's RPG experience!
- Endless possibilities!
- Create items with custom lore, names, material, itemflags, damage, armor and much more!
- Built in Recipe Manager meaning you can make recipes for the cool items you make. The ingredients can be MoreItems items too!
- Custom powers with cooldowns!
- Works for armor, swords and bows. You can give extra damage and powers to everything!
- You can enchant your items too!
- Custom mob and block drops! MythicMobs supported!
- Automatic Updating! You do NOT need to give the item to players after updating it!
- Custom join items!
- RPGInventory support! Check the plugin out!
- Import your items from RPGItems!
- Supports 1.8.x!
- /mi - Main command of MoreItems
- /mi create <Item Identifier> - Create an item. The item identifier is the name which you will identify the item as.
- /mi give <OPTIONAL: Item Identifier> <OPTIONAL: player> - Give yourself or a player an item. Write without any args to bring forth a GUI.
- /mi name <Item Identifier> <Name> - Set an item's name.
- /mi material <Item Identifier> <Material> - Set an item's material.
- /mi lore <Item Identifier> <Line> <OPTIONAL: Lore> - Set the description for an item. Write no lore for an empty line.
- /mi delline <Item Identifier><Line> - Delete a line in the lore.
- /mi durability <Item Identifier> <Durability/infinite> - Set the durability of an item. Write infite to get unbreakable (only if using Spigot)
- /mi enchant <OPTIONAL: Item Identifier> <Enchantment> <Level> - Add an enchantment to an item. Write without any args to bring forth a GUI.
- /mi additemflag <OPTIONAL: Item Identifier> <ItemFlag> - Add an itemflag. Write without any args to bring forth a GUI.
- /mi removeitemflag <Item Identifier> <ItemFlag> - Remove and itemflag
- /mi damage <Item Identifier> <minimum damage> <maximum damage> - Sets the damage range of an item. Set both minimum and maximum for an absolute damage.
- /mi armor <Item Identifier> <Armor> - Set an armor piece's armor rating. This is in percentage so if you write 20 it'll shield 20% of all damage. If more items are worn then the percentage will stack. For example a chest with 20% and a helmet with 10% will give 30% damage reduction.
- /mi list - List all MoreItems items
- /mi addpower <Item Identifier> <EventType> <Power> <Args> - Add a power
- /mi removepower <Item Identifier> <Power> - Remove a power
- /mi recipe <Item Identifier> <Shaped/Furnace> - Shaped: Will open the an inventory where you can place items in a 9x9 grid to the left hand side. When you move out of the window the crafting recipe will be set. Furnace: Will open a furnace inventory where you can place an item to be smelted for the item to pop out.
- /mi removerecipe <Item Identifier> - Quickly remove a recipe if you made a mistake. You might need to reload the server.
- /mi removeitem <Item Identifier> - Delete an item forever!
- /mi adddrops <Item Identifier> <Entity> <Chance> - Make the entity drop your item a percentage amount of time!
- /mi removedrops <Item Identifier> <Entity> - Remove the drop from the specified entity
- /mi addblockdrops <Item Identifier> <Block> <Chance> - Make an item drop from a block!
- /mi removeblockdrops <Item Identifier> <Block> - Remove an item from the block drop list
- /mi requirepermission <Item Identifier> <true/false> - Default is set to false. If you set this to true then your item can only be used if the player has the permission moreitems.use.<Item Identifier>
- /mi setlevel <Item Identifier> <Level> - Set the minimum required experience level to use this item!
- /mi addattribute <Item Identifier> <Attribute> <Args> - Add an attribute
- /mi removeattribute <Item Identifier> <Attribute> - Remove an attribute
- /mi setcolor <Item Identifier> <HEX value> - Set an item's colour. Find the colours here under Color Code
- /mi import - Import all items from RPGItems
- /mi show - Shows the Item Identifier of the item you're holding
- /mi displaydescription <Item Identifier> <true/false> - Set an item to display it's powers and attributes or not!
- MoreItems.use - The ability to create MoreItems
- MoreItems.use.<Item Identifier> - If itemsRequirePermission is set to true or the item is said to require permission then this is the permission node for it.
You can either create items via commands or you can do it in bulk via the items.yml. An example of an item from the items.yml would be:
shovel: Material: IRON_SPADE Name: '&cShovel Of Doom' minDamage: 12 maxDamage: 22 Powers: - PotionEffect_HOLD-SPEED_200_1 - PotionEffect_HOLD-JUMP_100_3 Lore: - Its a shovel mate ItemFlags: - HIDE_ATTRIBUTES
This is the config.yml:
timerInterval: 1 #This is how often the plugin should check for the hold event type. displayPowersInDescription: true #If you want powers to not be displayed in the lore then write false displayCooldown: true #If you want cooldowns to be displayed to the user. This might be a good idea to turn off if there are more powers on one item itemsRequirePermission: false #If all items require permission. If this is set to true then the node is moreitems.use.<Item Identifier> joinItems: #A list of items that the player will receive when joining for the first time ever. - someItem
Powers, EventTypes & Attributes
Click Here to see a list of powers, event types and miscellaneous'
Creating items via the in-game commands might become tedious if you want a lot of similiar items, so use the config for that. If you're creating individual items, I'd suggest using the in-game commands.
- Click Here to see a short tutorial about creating a basic item via in-game commands!
- Click Here to see a tutorial about creating items via the config.
Click here to see how to use the API side of MoreItems. With this you can create custom powers and custom items via Java.
- 100 Downloads - Thank you for 100 downloads within the first week too! Appreciate the support.
- 500 Downloads - 500 downloads in the first week. I can't believe it haha! Thank you very much.
- 1000 Downloads - Wow, thank you very much!
If you wish to donate you can do so Here. Thanks in advance!
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
DUBLICATE BUG!!! Potion with power command can dublicate from water bottle after you drink the the custom potion you can fill the empty water potion and again is custom potion you have created! Please fix this dublicate because all power commands at potions can be dublicate!
nice plugin but this need to update to 1.10.x
This plugin is pretty good but it has massive bug 1) When i make a recipe i want to give me 1 of the item but it gives me 64 2) When i add a power to an item and then i go to use it it says "You do not have permision to use that item" 3)Some powers are missing 4)There is no Teleport blocks power
Fix it or tell me another plugin beacause i have massive problems
Great Plugin. Can you make that you get an extra heart from some weapons, please.
For some reason I can't get the "damaged" event to fire potionself powers. Damage works fine, but when being damage wont trigger for either armor being worn nor an item in my hand. Any ideas?
Well, I think I found three bugs in server. Firstly, the Killed EventType only works if the gamerule KeepInventory is set to be false. Secondly, the Hold EventType cannot function properly with cooldown(e.g. Lightning Spams all day long, command CD set to be 60sec but it uses that command every single second) Thirdly, consume did not function well with Killed EventType. Well, please help and fix these, if it is a bug, or please tell me that if it is a bug or not. I will appreciate that if you can response me.
I Works for 1.9 And 1.9 items i'm using it there
Really great plugin! But in version 2.0+ I not found how to make items drops from MythicMobs plugin mobs.Can someone tell me how i can make it? Sorry for my english.
update to 1.9.4 pls
You can make this plugin charges, as long as the plugin will continue to update
I have a little Question. In the new Version why, if i want to hit anywhere i get the message: ' You dont have ther permission to use that item ' But i dont have permissions enabled.
Hey would the Plugin work for 1.9 if not could you please update it
Why I use Command in Power , It Show Message ! I hate it , Why it show ?
I use Command Spawn , It show message "spawn"
If i use command guild home , it show message "guild home" in chat
So what ?
MF ?? ,Why i can't use all item ? It is show messege "You do not have permission to use that item!" , item me not set requirepermission ? And config i set
but I can't use all item , Why you don't fix ? Plugin good but admin not fix and update ^^
Hi. I had exactly same problem. I have realized that you server must load only MoreItems at first. So backup server and delete all files. Install MoreItems, reload server and then add every other plugins and settings. This worked for me.
Sorry for my english, i am not native speaker too and not good in english.
Hi, dear author.
I am a server owner from China, and I have some problem with your plugin. I'm still a student who is not so good at speaking English. Please forgive my poor native language.
First, I really hope you can update the version of MoreItems for Minecraft 1.7.10, and fix more bugs in it. My server is running cauldron 1.7.2, after I loaded MoreItems v2.0.2-FIXED, the server was running as usual, also the plugin was working well. But when I restarted the server, it was broken. Whatever I input the command, it only shows "/mi" or "/moreitem". Sure, it won't work again even I restart the server 34 times.
It proves that MoreItems will not work on cauldron 1.7.2. But, if I use MoreItems_v1.1.2, it works! I heard you changed the plugin's construction when it updated to v2.0. So I think v1.x.x will still running well on my server. Unfortunately, there were still many bugs in v1.1.x, big problems I met as follow:
·I can not use the power"potionself/potiontarget", instead, it will only identify "potioneffect". But it should be fixed when the version is 0.8
·EventType "Damaged" can't be use very well. Such as I add a power which can teleport you to 5 blocks away when you are getting hit, of course, it didn't have any reaction.
·When a diamond chestplate change into a diamond sword, it still shows "armour:x%", what's more, it added a "damage:x-x".
·Durability can not set to infinite.
Those are my problems till now. And I REALLY want you to keep updating v1.x.x for cauldron 1.7.2 . MoreItem is a epic plugin, I love it very much because it can nearly make anything you want. Please, fix the bugs and update for v1.x!
I agree, it's very frustrating. Also if there is custom enchants on them it puts them on the very bottom. So you can have;
Frustrating, plus some of the stuff doesn't work quite right.
On tooltips for custom items there is always a blank line at the bottom of the tooltip... is there a way to remove that?
How can I totally replace what a block drops when broken? Atm if I set iron ore block to drop my custom item.. it still drops iron ore as well. I want to completely replace vanilla blocks.
If MoreItems cannot do this, does anyone have a good alternative plugin I can use together with MoreItems?