MoreItems is a custom items plugin which will enhance your Role-Playing server to the max! The possibilities are endless. It is designed for server who want to add extra special items into the game. Be it items with special powers, RPG items, or just random every day items! If you are looking for a custom items plugin and you can't find any that are updated look no further. MoreItems has all you would want and more!
If you plan to use powers I suggest using Magicspells. It is a very good plugin for spells.
MoreItems! Enhance your server's RPG experience!
- Endless possibilities!
- Create items with custom lore, names, material, itemflags, damage, armor and much more!
- Built in Recipe Manager meaning you can make recipes for the cool items you make. The ingredients can be MoreItems items too!
- Custom powers with cooldowns!
- Works for armor, swords and bows. You can give extra damage and powers to everything!
- You can enchant your items too!
- Custom mob and block drops! MythicMobs supported!
- Automatic Updating! You do NOT need to give the item to players after updating it!
- Custom join items!
- RPGInventory support! Check the plugin out!
- Import your items from RPGItems!
- Supports 1.8.x!
- /mi - Main command of MoreItems
- /mi create <Item Identifier> - Create an item. The item identifier is the name which you will identify the item as.
- /mi give <OPTIONAL: Item Identifier> <OPTIONAL: player> - Give yourself or a player an item. Write without any args to bring forth a GUI.
- /mi name <Item Identifier> <Name> - Set an item's name.
- /mi material <Item Identifier> <Material> - Set an item's material.
- /mi lore <Item Identifier> <Line> <OPTIONAL: Lore> - Set the description for an item. Write no lore for an empty line.
- /mi delline <Item Identifier><Line> - Delete a line in the lore.
- /mi durability <Item Identifier> <Durability/infinite> - Set the durability of an item. Write infite to get unbreakable (only if using Spigot)
- /mi enchant <OPTIONAL: Item Identifier> <Enchantment> <Level> - Add an enchantment to an item. Write without any args to bring forth a GUI.
- /mi additemflag <OPTIONAL: Item Identifier> <ItemFlag> - Add an itemflag. Write without any args to bring forth a GUI.
- /mi removeitemflag <Item Identifier> <ItemFlag> - Remove and itemflag
- /mi damage <Item Identifier> <minimum damage> <maximum damage> - Sets the damage range of an item. Set both minimum and maximum for an absolute damage.
- /mi armor <Item Identifier> <Armor> - Set an armor piece's armor rating. This is in percentage so if you write 20 it'll shield 20% of all damage. If more items are worn then the percentage will stack. For example a chest with 20% and a helmet with 10% will give 30% damage reduction.
- /mi list - List all MoreItems items
- /mi addpower <Item Identifier> <EventType> <Power> <Args> - Add a power
- /mi removepower <Item Identifier> <Power> - Remove a power
- /mi recipe <Item Identifier> <Shaped/Furnace> - Shaped: Will open the an inventory where you can place items in a 9x9 grid to the left hand side. When you move out of the window the crafting recipe will be set. Furnace: Will open a furnace inventory where you can place an item to be smelted for the item to pop out.
- /mi removerecipe <Item Identifier> - Quickly remove a recipe if you made a mistake. You might need to reload the server.
- /mi removeitem <Item Identifier> - Delete an item forever!
- /mi adddrops <Item Identifier> <Entity> <Chance> - Make the entity drop your item a percentage amount of time!
- /mi removedrops <Item Identifier> <Entity> - Remove the drop from the specified entity
- /mi addblockdrops <Item Identifier> <Block> <Chance> - Make an item drop from a block!
- /mi removeblockdrops <Item Identifier> <Block> - Remove an item from the block drop list
- /mi requirepermission <Item Identifier> <true/false> - Default is set to false. If you set this to true then your item can only be used if the player has the permission moreitems.use.<Item Identifier>
- /mi setlevel <Item Identifier> <Level> - Set the minimum required experience level to use this item!
- /mi addattribute <Item Identifier> <Attribute> <Args> - Add an attribute
- /mi removeattribute <Item Identifier> <Attribute> - Remove an attribute
- /mi setcolor <Item Identifier> <HEX value> - Set an item's colour. Find the colours here under Color Code
- /mi import - Import all items from RPGItems
- /mi show - Shows the Item Identifier of the item you're holding
- /mi displaydescription <Item Identifier> <true/false> - Set an item to display it's powers and attributes or not!
- MoreItems.use - The ability to create MoreItems
- MoreItems.use.<Item Identifier> - If itemsRequirePermission is set to true or the item is said to require permission then this is the permission node for it.
You can either create items via commands or you can do it in bulk via the items.yml. An example of an item from the items.yml would be:
shovel: Material: IRON_SPADE Name: '&cShovel Of Doom' minDamage: 12 maxDamage: 22 Powers: - PotionEffect_HOLD-SPEED_200_1 - PotionEffect_HOLD-JUMP_100_3 Lore: - Its a shovel mate ItemFlags: - HIDE_ATTRIBUTES
This is the config.yml:
timerInterval: 1 #This is how often the plugin should check for the hold event type. displayPowersInDescription: true #If you want powers to not be displayed in the lore then write false displayCooldown: true #If you want cooldowns to be displayed to the user. This might be a good idea to turn off if there are more powers on one item itemsRequirePermission: false #If all items require permission. If this is set to true then the node is moreitems.use.<Item Identifier> joinItems: #A list of items that the player will receive when joining for the first time ever. - someItem
Powers, EventTypes & Attributes
Click Here to see a list of powers, event types and miscellaneous'
Creating items via the in-game commands might become tedious if you want a lot of similiar items, so use the config for that. If you're creating individual items, I'd suggest using the in-game commands.
- Click Here to see a short tutorial about creating a basic item via in-game commands!
- Click Here to see a tutorial about creating items via the config.
Click here to see how to use the API side of MoreItems. With this you can create custom powers and custom items via Java.
- 100 Downloads - Thank you for 100 downloads within the first week too! Appreciate the support.
- 500 Downloads - 500 downloads in the first week. I can't believe it haha! Thank you very much.
- 1000 Downloads - Wow, thank you very much!
If you wish to donate you can do so Here. Thanks in advance!
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thank you for the suggestion. Adding MySQL support is a good idea and will be done sometime in the future. Creating custom items and custom powers via MoreItems is quite easy, I had just not made a tutorial yet. A tutorial can now be found on creating powers here
Two ideas for future features, MySQL support or make a way to share items across servers. And maybe an API for developers to use to hook into your plugin.
Oh okay thanks for the suggestion. Ah I'm sorry for the enchantments. Sharpness is damage_all
Here is a real list of all the enchantments:
The enchantment names kinda explain themselves, but here's how they work:
When I try /mi enchant test sharpness 1, I receive the "Such an enchantment does not exist!" error. Same result if i try sharp, 16, or Sharpness instead of sharpness. What am I doing wrong?
And as for my suggestion, I meant the ability to turn of powers per item as a command. EX: /mi hidepower <Item Identifier> <Power>
To find a list of all enchantments go here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Enchanting under data values. You can turn powers being displayed in the lore off in the config.
near to 1000 downloads :)
omg, ignore that sorry
Thanks for the quick reply!
I am unsure of the exact build, but I am using Bukkit 1.8.6. I am also unable to use /mi enchant. Where can I find a list of the supported enchants that I can use in that command? The only one I am able to use from guessing the enchantment names is Silk_Touch.
EDIT: Suggestion: Could you add a way to hide the powers from items? That would be handy to make some of the powers a surprise. :)
Oh the error is not supposed to happen, but the reason why it posts that error is because there is no Strength potion effect. The strength potion effect's name is increase_damage. The damage should work, but I'll try looking into it. Could you please state your server version and if you're using Spigot or Bukkit? On this website you can see what items are called:
Incidentally a chain chestplate is called chainmail_chestplate
Thank you for taking the time to comment and post the bugs. I really do appreciate it.
1: First off, I'm LOVING this plugin. It adds a lot to my personal server. :)
2: Now for the bug. When I try the command /mi addpower knightchest damage potioneffect strength 600 1, I get an error in my console: http://pastebin.com/BBPdEELJ (It's mixed with other errors from other commands)
3: Is there a list of materials that can be used with /mi material? I can't seem to find the material id for a Chain Chestplate.
4: The /mi damage command doesn't seem to actually affect the damage of the items.
You need to update your Java.
HI, this is the error in 1.8.8
The plugin does work on Spigot 1.8.8. Are you sure you've placed the jar file the right directory. If it is then you should have an error log. Please post that under tickets.
Can you use Spigot 1.8.8 for this plugin? I have two other plugins loading (WorldEdit and MagicSpells) that are working just fine, but when I try to load MoreItems, the server doesn't load the plugin at all. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you all for commenting again. I really do appreciate it.
I will consider adding language files.
The plugin is made for spigot 1.8.7.
can you please make an englisg.yml so we can edit messages??
Please update to be compatible with spigot 1.8.3.
last update is amazing!
Ok Ok.....what the fuck!!! This plugin is so amazing and you keep adding things you are the best but pkst it in Spigot Site
keep doing!!! +1000