More potions adds more brewable potions to the game!
So yes, there are a lot of potion plugins out there that allow you to access the 'hidden' potions in the game, but More Potions has a big difference. More potions allows you to get these special potions through brewing! This means no cheaty commands, or permissions to hand out, just simple vanilla potion brewing. Of course if you want to cheat the potions in, there are options for this too :)
The plugin adds in the following new potions:
- Potion of Haste - This potion allows you to break blocks at faster speed, an additional 20% with each level.
- Potion of Dullness - This is the opposite of the Potion of Haste.
- Potion of Leaping - This increases the players jump height.
- Potion of Nausea - This potion wobbles and warps the screen of the recipient.
- Potion of Resistance - This potion reduces all incoming damage by 20% for each level.
- Potion of Water Breathing - This potion sets and holds the air meter at 100% (Just like in 1.7)
- Potion of Blindness - This potion creates a thick black fog around the player, as well as preventing sprinting and critical hits.
- Potion of Hunger - This potion gives you an affect much like zombie flesh. It causes the food meter to deplete slowly.
- Potion of Decay - This potion gives the recipient the wither effect.
- Potion of Health Boost - This potion gives the player extra hearts.
- Potion of Absorption - This potion adds absorption health to the player
- Potion of Saturation - This potion causes the food meter to replenish by 0.5 hunger per
How it works
More potions replaces some of the recipes from vanilla Minecraft that are repeated. It is still possible to brew all of the vanilla potions.
Now for the bit you have all been waiting for, just how do you create these new potions?
- Potion of Haste - Water Bottle + Glowstone Dust
- Potion of Dullness - Water Bottle + Redstone Dust
- Potion of Leaping - Water Bottle + Sugar
- Potion of Nausea - Potion of Poison+ Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Resistance - Water Bottle + Spider Eye
- Potion of Water Breathing - Water Bottle + Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Blindness - Potion of Swiftness + Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Hunger - Awkward Potion + Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Decay - Water Bottle + Blaze Powder
- Potion of Health Boost - Water Bottle + Glistering Melon
- Potion of Absorption - Water Bottle + Magma Cream
- Potion of Saturation - Water Bottle + Ghast Tear
These recipes can now be rearranged. See the config page for more info.
- /MP Give <Player> <Type> <Duration> <Potency> <Splash true|false> [Amount] - Those with the "MorePotions.Give" permission can spawn in custom potions
- /MP List- This simply lists all of the potion types available for use in the <Type> section of the /MP Give command.
- /MP Recipes - This lists all of the recipes for the custom potions.
- /MP Reload - This reloads the plugins config file.
- MorePotions.Give - Allows you to use the /MP Give command.
- MorePotions.Reload - Allows you to use the /MP Reload command.
- MorePotions.List - Allows you to use the /MP List command.
- MorePotions.Recipes - Allows you to use the /MP Recipes command.
- MorePotions.Potion.* - Allows you to use all of the potions.
- MorePotions.Potion.Absorption - Allows you to use Absorption potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.Blindness - Allows you to use Blindness potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.Confustion - Allows you to use Confustion(Nausea) potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.DamageResistance - Allows you to use Damage Resistance potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.FastDigging - Allows you to use Fast Digging(Haste) potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.HealthBoost - Allows you to use Health Boost potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.Hunger - Allows you to use Hunger potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.Jump - Allows you to use Jump(Leaping) potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.Saturation - Allows you to use Saturation potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.SlowDigging - Allows you to use Slow Digging(Dullness) potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.WaterBreathing - Allows you to use Water Breathing potion.
- MorePotions.Potion.Wither - Allows you to use Wither(Decay) potion.
TwixPvP made an awesome video about the plugin. Check it out here:
Bugs and features request
If you find a bug or want to request a new feature, please leave a comment down below :)
More potions contains an update checker that connects to api.curseforge.com and checks if there is a new update available. This feature can be disabled in the config file by setting CheckUpdates to false. The plugin will also automatically download the updated file. If you would like to disable this feature and just recieve a notification of the new update, set AutoDownloadUpdates in the config file to false