MonsterDrop Version: 1.4.5
This Plugin allows you to set items dropped for killing Monsters.
For example: A player kills a zombie and a wooden sword will be dropped.
This plugin is using an item-whitelist. Everytime a monster is killed there is a changeable percent chance to get an item dropped.
An extra feature: Endermen drop block in hand on death.
- Endermen dropping blocks in hand
- Monster dropping random items on death (included angry wolfs and giants)
- Monster dropping money on death (included angry wolfs and giants)
- using an item whitelist for every monster
- changeable dropping percent chance for every item version 1.3
- Items customizable for every monster and every world
- Multiple items per mob and world setable
Config.yml is now self-explaining how to configurate since Version 1.4.3.
If you are using a lower version than 1.4.x click here
- none -
- none -
Next version (upcoming features)
You want more features? Post them below or in the forum!
Please notice I'm not a native speaker. Also please point out grammar mistakes.