Monster Apocalypse v15.0a
UploadedAug 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
Version 15.0a notes:
- Fixed a bug where potion effect on-hit duration was in seconds rather than ticks.
- Removed the new gamerule lines.
Version 15.0 notes:
- Zombie world mode has been added! When enabled, it will instantly transform your config into a preconfigured zombie apocalypse, with no setup or downloads.
- To enable use: Automatically over-write relevant parts of config to zombie apocalypse for next run?: true
- You can now add potion effects to monsters dealing direct damage to players!
- Horses have been implemented.
- Mega-aggro was running at a very slow speed, monster speeds have been fixed. 2.0 speed is now VERY fast.
- You should no longer have silverfish spawn directly at players' feet when mega-aggro is enabled for pigzombies or spiders/cavespiders. You may still see them when mega-aggro is enabled for these mobs, disable it in advanced properties.
- Monsters which are building air bridges downwards will no longer suffocate players.
- Custom health has been updated to support 1.6.2.