Monster Apocalypse v14.0d
UploadedMay 23, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Version 14.0d notes:
- Monsters can now only place blocks if they are standing on a block or swimming.
Version 14.0c notes:
- Added an option to disable Skeletons, WitherSkeletons, and PigZombies, according to each mob, from spawning with default equipment (allowing other plugins to set it instead)
- Fixed Spider mega-aggro, including a bug where silverfish would spawn at players' feet.
Version 14.0b notes:
- Fixed an old bug where PigZombies spawned without swords.
- Fixed a bug where turning off nerdpole/airbridge deaths would result in the feature not creating blocks.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could nerdpole through walls diagonally from above players. This could potentially still exist on 1-stair thick rooftops.
Version 14.0a notes:
- Fixed an old bug where zombies could not pillar in lava or water.
- Fixed a bug where zombies could catch themselves falling off an air bridge using a block, far below the bridge.
Version 14.0 notes:
- Converted Zombie Corpse Piling into Monster Nerdpoling and Air Bridging! Please update your configs to the new lines.
- Monsters will now build smarter with pillars and behave like players with blocks in their inventory to kill you.
- Once the delay period has passed, monsters will nerdpole up at full speed.
- Monsters can detect 2 block high walls and climb over.
- Air bridging will allow monsters to build horizontally through the air to reach players, moving the monster along its bridge and extending it.
- Air bridges can be built as a downward staircase, especially if monsters hit a deadly cliff dropoff.
- Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers, Wither Skeletons, and PigZombies may individually be enabled in the Advanced Properties
- The Material used for building is the same for all mobs
- You may still use this functionality as corpse piling with bridging disabled and "Kill the monster when it nerdpoles or airbridges?" enabled.
- This functionality is still compatible with CreeperHeal, and thus monster nerdpoles and bridges can be creeperhealed.
- Added a protection method for players from exploding skeleton super arrows. When enabled, this will prevent arrows from exploding within a certain radius from players.
- "Advanced Monster Properties.Skeleton.Super Arrow Player Protection Radius"