UploadedDec 14, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
A few things have changed for this update!
- First and foremost, this plugin will now run on all Bukkit and Spigot server from 1.7.2 right up to 1.8.8!
- There is now an option in the configs to let sheep stack corresponding to colour. Dying of sheep has also been handled.
- This update promoted me to have to re-structure the WHOLE project into utilities and focus further more on OOP - In essence, this is good because it means I can now add a lot more features where I would have run in to issues before.
- Naming a stack of mobs will now split the one you named off from the stack, leaving you with the stack, less one. In cases like horses, a new type of horse will also be generated!
- Option in the config to always try stack mobs towards the ground, and also the ability to define which mobs obey this rule (Ghasts and Blazes by default)