This mod allows you to control how many mobs will spawn. You can control the settings for both peaceful and aggressive mobs.
- You can choose which events should be controlled (chunkspawning, normal spawning etc).
- You can choose for every mobtype individually:
- . If every mob should spawn or only every second, third, forth etc. Whether a mob spawns or not is chosen by random.
- . How many mobs spawn when minecraft intends to only spawn one mob. You can set a minimum and maximum amount of mobs to spawn where the one mob should spawn, the amount of mobs spawning will be a random number between minimum and maximum.
Feel free to ask any question! Feedback is appreciated :-)
It's supposed to make a minecraft server more fun.
Examples: If you're missing Zombies, you can easily increase their amount. If you're annoyed of all the creepers destroying your town, you can decrease their amount drastically, so you don't have creeperholes everywhere If you are really lacking pigs, you can increase their amount too.
For the config, please read here
Reload the config.yml file: /msreload
Helping / Getting involved
I appreciate all the help I can get. Both filing bug reports (please create tickets, don't use the comments) and submitting patches for bugs and new features is helpful and makes you an awesome person ;-)
If you have any questions about the source code, don't hesitate to ask.
I would be very grateful if you could license forks under a license similar to zlib license, but since it's licensed under the zlib license, you can basically use whatever license you want to. Telling me about forks would be really awesome, too :D
- Merge bugfixes from 1.8 and 1.9 (sorry, I failed at using git)
- Fix NullPointerException when calling msreload
- Bugfix from 1.8 not in it (sorry, I'm too stupid to use git...)
- horses (minecraft calls them EntityHorse)
- new mobs and spawntypes
- command msreload (reload config file)
- MinLightLevel and MaxLightLevel
- Spammy output bug
- Spawntype Custom (when plugins spawn mobs)
- Multiworld now really works (fixed reading config)
- New mobs
- Option to limit spawn area to blocks and biomes
- Set health
- Multiworld support
- Set SpawnEveryX to zero to disable spawning
- When MinSpawnAdd and MaxSpawnAdd are equal, the plugin doesn't crash anymore
- now works with java 1.6
- initial release
- config seems to work
- managing amount of mobs spawning seems to work
Feedback on how to improve the visual apperance of this page is very welcome! Sorry, I'm just not good at that sort of stuff... :-(