Ultimate entities management solution
Remove any mob at any time on any world with Mobsmanager. Manage which mobs can spawn on your server and in which way. Fully configurable, easy to use, easy to setup, easy to custom. All mobs are included. Configuration is editable for each world.
- Enable/disable spawning of any mobs
- Multi-World support
- All entities included
- Compatible with all version from 1.13
- Auto completion for commands
- Fully configurable by commands
- Plugin auto-update
- Deep spawn management
- Enable/Disable for each mob the natural spawning
- Enable/Disable for each mob spawning by spawner
- Enable/Disable for each mob the spawning by eggs
- Enable/Disable for each mob the spawning by breeding
- Enable/Disable for each mob spawing by command
- Enable/Disable for each mob spawing by Iron Golem
In mobsData.yml all entities are authorized to spawn by default. If you want to disable one or several of them, just replace true by false for the corresponding entity or use commands
> DOCUMENTATION <
Since version 5.0.0 , MobsManager use bStats to collect anonymous data to make statistics for the plugin.
If you disable a mob in config file, MobsManager don't despawn existing entities. It just prevent to spawn newer entites.
Reload the plugin
/mm enable (Mob) (SpawnReason) (World)
Enable spawn way of a mob
/mm disable (Mob) (SpawnReason) (World)
Disable spawn way of a mob
/mm info (Mob) (World)
Display spawn configuration of a mob
Just drag and drop MobsManager.jar to your plugins file !
If you find any issue, please report it on Discord or Github
You will find below the list of all my plugins. They are all updated with the latest version and try to offer you the best experience possible.
- SpawnerSilk : Mine spawners with silk touch.
- DeadChest : Keep your inventory in a chest when you die
- Cryweather : Manage time easily
- RedStoneMe : Activate redstone with your presence
- MendingEnchant : Allow you to have mending with your enchant table
- MobsManager : Manage which mobs can spawn on your server or not
- CreatureCapture : Capture any creatures you see with a special bow
Hello, could i change the mob cap with this pluggin?
Great plugin, works beautifully. Got very annoyed with hoglins in the nether and this was exactly what I needed.
Please make a resource page on Spigot!
In reply to Swirren:
I want to prevent mobs from spawning (on my spigot server) in a area, not the whole world. This area is defined by chunks or blocks. Is that possible? Should I change or add a new parameter instead of "word" I define this not as a dimension but coordinates in the dimension overworld?
Or coulld You prepare for this and code something like this please? Maybe you could add region-names and define that as "spawnclear from agressive mobs" because in this specific area I am planning have my farms of passive mobs.
Would be great! :thumbsup:
Hello, I am looking to disable phantom spawns in the overworld AND enable them to spawn in the end, is this possible. I am aware that disabling them is ofc possible but asking about the 2nd part.
If its not possible, is this something you could potentially add in a future update? Or is it just too complicated and not worth the effort?
In reply to Grimlock7777:
Hello, the plugin provide a way to deny spawn of any mobs on any world. But you can't force the spawning of an entity on a specific area. if phantom by default don't spawn on the end the plugin will not able to spawn it. It can just allow or deny the possibility to spawn.
In reply to crylonz:
Thanks for the info, It's a shame but at least this plugin can provide half of my idea, so this is still a big help
I appreciate the plugin, thanks for the hard work <3
Does the plugin allow nether mobs to naturally spawn in the overworld?
I really hope it does
In reply to forgeuser69:
Version 4.0 is buggy and not working properly.
- it's not possible to update from 3.1 to 4.0 (config is not compatible)
- commands doesn't work at all for me(java 17 issue?)
- it's really painful now to set config for each world
can you add a setting to syc all worlds please, like a default state if not set
I stay on 3.1 for now
In reply to Horowin:
-This is a major version. This is normal that there is no retro compatiblity with version < 4.0
- Can you tell me more about that ? Is there any error or something like that ? You need to have a config file of 4.0 to use command on 4.0
- I will add a command to handle all world in once
In reply to crylonz:
"/mm disable phantom all world5"
[MobsManager] invalid command usage : /mm enable/disable <Mobs_entity> <World> <SpawnReason>
<World> and <SpawnReason> are swapped here
I use Multiverse-Core and this command only works with default worlds(world, world_nether, world_the_end)
So in 3.1 is no world argument and the config applies to all worlds
handle_all_world_in_once: true/false would be great :D
i need this mod for my server
In reply to zagumax:
I will not provide a support prior 1.13 sorry
Can it prevent from spawning mobs with NBT Tags? I want to prevent spawn Spider Jockeys
In reply to silvobi:
Spider Jockeys will be removable in a future update :)
wouldn't it be cool if you could set a block spawn proof? I need this very much so it would be great if you could add this.
Thank you in advance.
In reply to Ximbani:
What to you mean by block spawn proof ?
In reply to zagumax:
in WIP :)