UploadedSep 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
NOTE If upgrading from before 1.7.0:
Mobhunting now uses databases to store its data, by default it will use SQLite. Player data WILL be kept. If you want it to use a different database, please read setting-up-the-database
- Fixed a crash with having no signs in a leaderboard selection upon update
- Removed MySQL need to have information_schema SELECT privilage
- Mobhunting now uses databases to store its data, by default it will use SQLite. Player data WILL be kept. If you want it to use a different database, please read setting-up-the-database
'/mobhunt top'command to view the top players for a stat
- Added in game leaderboards, see creating-leaderboards for info on how to make them
- Colour codes can now be used in lang files. Use & instead of §
- Added kill assists
- NPE fixed with ShoveBonus, fixes Ticket 2 - NullPointer Exception?
- MyPet wolves are now counted towards the Master of the Fang achievement
- Riding MyPets now counts towards the Mounted bonus
NOTE: For people upgrading to 1.7 If you don't want to use SQLite and want to keep player data, you must put in the database settings before running this version for the first time.
It is a good idea to backup awards.yml in the MobHunting directory before upgrading to 1.7