- Java 8 is now hard dependent! I want to take advantage of new features in Minecraft 1.12, so I have chosen to compile MobHunting against Java 8 going forward.
- Support for InfernalMobs added.
- EnderDragon head changed shape when broken on the ground. Ticket 258. (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/258)
- Fixed ticket 255 (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/255)
- Added basic Advancements. BETA Feature. The MobHunting Advancements only work if the server is being reloaded - after normal startup. This is Minecraft which has been reported. (https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/ad...ents-with-a-breeze.240462/page-7#post-2485952)
- Fixed ticket 264. (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/264)
- Fixed ticket 265. (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/265)
- pom.xml has been updated. (Thank you https://github.com/ysl3000 )
UploadedJul 11, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2