- Basic support for Towny added. Rewards for killing mobs in the home town is now disabled by default. (Can be changed in config.yml) New ideasfor more features are welcome.
- MobHunting now works WITHOUT Towny. I forgot to test this in V4.6.5. Sorry!
- Heads can't be placed in a protected Towny region anymore.(https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/191)
- Heads protected by Towny can not be broken anymore (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/191)
- Placing and breaking heads is now registered by Loggers like LogBlock and CoreProtect. (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/188)
- Fixed protocollib error. (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/192)
UploadedMar 20, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2