Have you ever wanted to obtain not only spawn eggs, but vast collections of mob heads and other mob-related goodies? Finally, now there is a simple and intuitive way. A mob caught walking around atop a hopper will be sucked in, leaving behind only a small reward.
- Configurable mob options including:
- Zombie Pigman
- Cave Spider
- Magma Cube
- Wither Skeleton
- Snow Golem
- Configurable drops for each mob including a head option for:
- Cow Head
- Mooshroom Head
- Pig Head
- Sheep Head
- Villager Head
- Enderman Head
- Zombie Pigman Head (featuring the head of the popular youtuber Zisteau)
- Creeper Head
- Ghast Head
- Skeleton Head
- Slime Head
- Wither Skeleton Head
- Zombie Head
- Snow Golem Head/Pumpkin
Keep in mind, the extensive amounts of mob heads are achieved by using player heads until this functionality is added in Minecraft.
- Configurable time frequency between checks to reduce server load.
- Ability to choose drop from either head, spawn egg or item ID.
- Configurable messages.
- Supports all popular permission plugins including:
- Permissions Ex
- GroupManager Permissions
- No permission plugin (OP access)
- /mh - Display the MobHoppers help menu.
- /mh reload - Reload MobHoppers (if it's currently enabled).
- /mh disable - Disable MobHoppers.
- MobHoppers.disable - Gives access to the disable command.
- MobHoppers.reload - Gives access to the reload command.
If you find a bug, a great way to let me know about it is either by posting in the comments here or by PM'ing me. I do my best to fix bugs within 2 days of reporting.
If you use MobHoppers on your server and enjoy it, show your appreciation by buying me a coffee. I go out of my way to ensure my plugins are bug-free and fully functioning and it takes a lot of my time. A link to donate with PayPal is at the upper right hand corner of the screen.