UploadedJun 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- Built against CB #2788
- Added support for (some) non-vanilla items in the item parser. The parser now converts Material names to item IDs instead of the other way around, and as such, item IDs are not 'checked' against the Material enum. This should allow special client mod items and blocks for both classes and rewards.
- Added optional 'reward'-node to Boss Waves. If this node is non-empty, the player that gets the killing blow on the boss will win the reward.
- Added per-arena setting 'auto-ready'. If true, players will be automatically flagged as ready when they select a class.
- Added per-arena setting 'display-timer-as-level'. If true, the seconds of the auto-start-timer will be displayed as the player's level.
- Added new command '/ma showspawns (<arena>)'. Display all spawnpoints in the arena you are currently standing in, or the selected arena.
- Added new command '/ma checkspawns (<arena>)'. Display and see the names of the spawnpoints that cover your current location. Useful for checking if all spots in your arena are covered by a spawnpoint.
- (Bugged) Added new Default Wave setting 'fixed: [true|false]'. If set to true, the probabilities become amounts, such that e.g. 'zombies: 10' and 'creepers: 2' will spawn exactly 10 zombies and 2 creepers regardless of player count and wave growth. This should make it easier to set up waves with fixed difficulties. The wiki has been updated accordingly.
- Revamped Upgrade Waves to allow for automatically replacing armor and weapons as well as adding permissions. Check the wiki for the details.
- Fixed the 'all'-node for Upgrade Waves.
- Fixed issues with the /reload command. Note that I still discourage the use of the command, however after this build, it should be possible to update MobArena without having to restart. That is, this build must be installed the old-fashioned way with stopping the server, replacing the jar, and then starting the server back up.
- All boss abilities are now hardcoded into the plugin to avoid issues with broken setups where the abilities could not extract. Custom abilities are still supported.
- Items with lore now restore properly when leaving arenas.
- TNT no longer hurts other players when PvP is disabled.
- Spawnpoint coverage warning now also reports the coords of the player.
Make sure to check out the FAQ site before asking questions or posting bug reports.
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ, make sure to hop on IRC. Remember that IRC is "idle chat" (sort of like Steam chat, Skype, etc.), so be patient; we don't stalk the channel 24/7.
As always, make a backup of your world(s) and your MobArena files before installing the new version, just in case.
- The default fixed waves do not work as intended. Use this build until an update is uploaded: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11723967/ma/MobArena.jar
Keep the bug reports coming on IRC, please :)