UploadedMay 2, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
- Built against CB #2754.
- Added basic scoreboards support.
- Added support for trapped chests as class chests. This means that by alternating between normal chests and trapped chests, class chests can now be placed directly next to each other, completely avoiding the need to offset them to prevent double-chests from forming.
- Fixed the error that happens when leaderboards are invalid/malformed/destroyed. MobArena will print a warning in the console, but should continue working even if the leaderboards are messed up.
- Fixed the setclass command's potion bug.
- Fixed random items being repaired as part of the unbreakable weapons feature. Only weapons (and fishing poles, flint and steel) are unbreakable now.
- The last slot (bottom right) in the class chests is now reserved for helmets. This means wool (and other types of blocks) can now be used to distinguish between classes that use that class chests.
Make sure to check out the FAQ site before asking questions or posting bug reports.
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ, make sure to hop on IRC. Remember that IRC is "idle chat" (sort of like Steam chat, Skype, etc.), so be patient; we don't stalk the channel 24/7.
As always, make a backup of your world(s) and your MobArena files before installing the new version, just in case.
- The per-class setting unbreakable-weapons no longer works. All weapons are unbreakable.
Keep the bug reports coming on IRC, please :)