UploadedMar 27, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
NOTE: Works on 1.4.7, 1.5 and 1.5.1!
- Built against CB #2698.
- Added boss name tags as a new per-boss-wave node, 'name'. This node is optional, and when used, MobArena will show the name in a tag above the monster's head. Useful for distinguishing bosses from other monsters.
- Added per-arena setting: display-waves-as-level: true|false. When set to true, the players' level counter (above the experience bar) will be used to display the current wave number. If the wave announcements in the announcements-file are silenced, this can be used to make a much less "spammy" MobArena experience.
- Fixed splash potions in arena containers turning into normal potions on every reset.
- Weapons are once again unbreakable.
- The auto-start-timer now informs players who were not ready why they were removed.
- The Wiki has been updated to reflect the changes.
Make sure to check out the FAQ site before asking questions or posting bug reports.
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ, make sure to hop on IRC. Remember that IRC is "idle chat" (sort of like Steam chat, Skype, etc.), so be patient; we don't stalk the channel 24/7.
As always, make a backup of your world(s) and your MobArena files before installing the new version, just in case.
- The per-class setting unbreakable-weapons no longer works. All weapons are unbreakable.
Keep the bug reports coming on IRC, please :)