UploadedFeb 18, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
NOTE: Works on CB #2648 (1.5-R0.1)!
- Built against CB 1.4.7-R1.0 (works on CB 1.5-R0.1 too).
- Added class chests. See the Wiki for more info on how these work.
- Added support for fixed health values for bosses. To use this feature, simply set the health-node of a boss wave to an integer value, e.g. 80 or 400.
- Added support for enchanted books - simply add the enchantments to the books like you would any other item.
- Added per-arena setting: clear-wave-before-boss: true|false, completing the clear-before feature set. Check the Wiki for the details (just Ctrl+F to find it).
- Fixed the flight issue (finally) - flying is now correctly disabled and disallowed for arena players.
- Fixed the crashing issue regarding the version checker. Furthermore, the new version checker is threaded, meaning it won't cause any type of lag whatsoever. It can of course still be disabled if desired.
- Fixed a potential NPE in the arena setup process.
- Fixed the NPE some people were experiencing with logging: true by removing the option. Not to worry, the feature was not really used by anyone, and will be replaced by a database-based approach later.
- Fixed the invisible bosses issue (maybe). This should allow MobArena and mcMMO (and other plugins that add damage after-the-fact of damage events) to play nicely together.
- Pending inventories are now restored when the given players join the server. This hopefully fixes some issues with disconnects causing lost inventories.
- Changed the auto-start-timer announcements to happen at 30, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 seconds left. This may become configurable later, depending on the demand for it.
Make sure to check out the FAQ site before asking questions or posting bug reports.
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ, make sure to hop on IRC. Remember that IRC is "idle chat" (sort of like Steam chat, Skype, etc.), so be patient; we don't stalk the channel 24/7.
As always, make a backup of your world(s) and your MobArena files before installing the new version, just in case.
- None so far. Keep the bug reports coming on IRC, please :)