UploadedJan 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
This build does NOT work on CB builds prior to 1.4.6-R0.3!
Note: This version was built against CB #2586 (1.4.6-R0.3), but has been tested and works on CB #2602 (1.4.7-R0.1) as well.
- Built against the 1.4.6-R0.3 beta build, works on 1.4.7-R0.1 too.
- Fixed most (hopefully all) issues regarding multiworld support. Arenas are now loaded (and unloaded) on a per-world basis, rather than all at once (tested by using Multiverse-Core, and forcing it to load after MobArena).
- Made an attempt at disabling flying on players joining the arena with flying already enabled. The flight will be disabled on arena start (not on joining the lobby). This has not been tested (but should have no effect on anything else in the plugin), and feedback is more than welcome!
- Added Metrics for statistics tracking. Currently, this only involves tracking how many servers are using MobArena, but will in the future include many more useful and interesting stats, which can help improve and finetune MobArena. If you do not want to participate, you can set opt-out in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to true (this file is generated on server startup if it doesn't already exist).
- Added baby zombies (config name: babyzombie/babyzombies) and zombie villagers (config name: zombievillager/zombievillagers) as viable monster types (thanks to ACStache/dasbreen).
- The optional health-modifier can now be used with values greater than 1.0 again, thanks to the new entity max health API in Bukkit (thanks to ACStache/dasbreen). This means normal mobs can now be given much, much more health than they have by default (welcome back, chicken/wolf bosses), which is both useful for added difficulty, but also for limiting the amount of monsters needed (low amount of mobs + high amount of health).
Make sure to check out the new FAQ site before asking questions or posting bug reports.
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ, make sure to hop on IRC. Remember that IRC is "idle chat", so be patient; we don't stalk the channel 24/7.
As always, make a backup of your world and your MobArena files before installing the new version.
- None so far. Keep the bug reports coming on IRC, please :)