UploadedDec 28, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
Note: This version was built against CB #2547 (1.4.6-R0.1), but has been tested and works on both 1.4.5-R1.0 and 1.4.6-R0.1
- Built against the 1.4.6-R0.1 beta build, works on 1.4.5-R1.0 too.
- Leaderboards should now work properly again.
- With pvp-enabled: true, PvP will not be enabled until the first wave has spawned. This allows for a small period of armistice before the battle begins.
- New per-arena config option: auto-start-timer: <seconds>. Specifies amount of seconds before an arena is force started after the first player has joined the lobby. Off by default (value less than or equal to 0).
- New per-class config option: unbreakable-weapons: <true|false>. Set whether or not weapons given to a class should be unbreakable. Defaults to true. Must be added in manually.
Make sure to check out the new FAQ site before asking questions or posting bug reports.
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ, make sure to hop on IRC. Remember that IRC is "idle chat", so be patient; we don't stalk the channel 24/7.
As always, make a backup of your world and your MobArena files before installing the new version.
- None so far. Keep the bug reports coming on IRC, please :)