UploadedDec 31, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
For 1.8 and 1.12 builds, visit github releases
- It is no longer necessary to have recurrent waves for an arena to work. MobArena automatically creates a "catch all" recurrent wave in case the arena session reaches a wave number that isn't covered by any other wave definitions.
- Entities outside of the arena can no longer target players, pets, or monsters inside of the arena.
- Tab completion for
/ma restorenow uses actual player names instead of display names.
- If the world of an exit warp, leaderboard, or linked class chest is not available on (re)load, MobArena now throws a config error instead of failing silently later down the road.
- Overlapping arena regions are now reported as warnings in the server log during arena load, because overlapping regions can result in undefined, buggy behavior.
- MobArena's internal version checker has been rewritten. It now uses the resource API of Spigot instead of DBO. It's also a lot more lightweight and caches results for up to one hour.