UploadedAug 28, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
For 1.8 and 1.12 builds, visit github releases
1.8, 1.12, and 1.13?
This update is strictly for 1.13 and up. There are builds available for 1.8 and 1.12, but they will not be published here. You'll have to head on over to the github releases page to find them.
Going forward, support for 1.8 and 1.12 will eventually be dropped, but for now, during the transition into 1.13, there will be builds for all three versions. I want to focus on creating as much value as possible for as big of a user base as possible, and having to maintain multiple versions of the plugin is high friction that I'd like to get rid of. If anyone in the community is interested in carrying support for 1.8 and/or 1.12, please feel free to fork the project :)
- It is now possible to add a fixed delay (in seconds) between waves with the new per-arena setting
- The new per-arena setting
join-interrupt-timermakes it possible to add a "delay" to the join and spec commands. If the player moves or takes damage during this delay, the command is interrupted. This should help prevent exploits on PvP servers.
- Right-clicking is now allowed in the lobby. This makes it possible to activate blocks like buttons and levers.
- Snow and ice no longer melts in arenas.
- Much of the parsing logic has been rewritten so that MobArena now logs more user-friendly errors when it encounters invalid values in the config-file.
- If MobArena fails to load due to config-file errors, it now enters a type of "error state". In this state, it responds to all commands (except for the reload command) with a short message explaining why it's disabled.
- It is now possible to reload config-files with
- The reload command now also reloads global settings, e.g. the global messenger prefix.
- Armor stands can now be placed in arenas and lobbies.
- The new command
/ma rdyfor short) can be used as an alternative to the iron block for readying up.
- Total experience is now correctly stored, reset, and restored on arena join/leave. This fixes a potential bug where total experience could increase in the arena, but levels and progress would still get reset at arena end.
- The per-arena setting
keep-expreturns. If enabled, any experience collected during an arena session is added as a reward on death or when the final wave is reached.
- Waves will no longer intermittently progress at double frequency in some arena sessions. This long-standing bug where waves progress at "double speed" has finally been fixed.
- Sait for adding the /ma ready command
- PrinceIonia, Nesseley, and Diamond\_Cat for help with test of dev builds