MobArena v0.101 (for 1.8-1.10)
UploadedJun 22, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
Note: This build is for 1.8-1.10
- MobArena now has bStats! This will greatly aid the development efforts in terms of figuring out which features are the most popular and which server implementations MobArena runs on. With this kind of data, the community can be involved in the development of the plugin by simply letting bStats speak for them. This "passive" involvement will allow us to trim away obsolete features and focus development efforts in areas that will benefit the most people.
- Join, leave, and info signs have been added. The signs can be used to display live information about an arena via a small templating engine.
- Bosses can now have their health displayed as a boss bar, a chapter title (on hit), or as a custom name. Note that boss bars are only available in 1.11+.
- Players can now dismount and re-mount their horses. Only the owner of a horse may mount it.
- Potion effects can now be added to classes.
- Potion effects can now be added to all wave types.
- The /ma config reload command now reloads the announcements-file (and the new sign templates file) along with the config-file.
- Player inventories are now correctly cleared when leaving the arena on Minecraft 1.8 servers.
- NathanWolf for the initial pull request for join and leave signs
- PrinceIonia, Nesseley, and KyleGallacher for testing the dev builds