MobArena v0.98.1 (for 1.8-1.10)
UploadedJun 4, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
Note: v0.98.1 is also available for for 1.11
- Fixed the crash that happens in 1.12 when loading config-file defaults.
- Cancelled PlayerDropEvents are now ignored by MobArena. This should prevent nasty "Sharing is not allowed" message spam when using plugins that consume the drop events.
- Players who bring their own items into the arena can no longer have pet wolves or mounts (this is why we can't have nice things).
- Fixed an issue where monsters would target each other even though infighting is disabled.
- Obsidian blocks from the Obsidian Bomb ability should now properly disappear when the bomb explodes.
- Added support for custom prefixes! By default, MobArena will use its classic green [MobArena] prefix, but it is now possible to change this with the global prefix setting found in global-settings in the config-file. If the prefix is empty, MobArena will revert to the default prefix.
- Added support for arena-specific prefixes. Using the new arena-specific prefix setting, you can override the global prefix for arena-specific messages. If the prefix is empty (default), the global prefix is used.
- Fixed an issue where stepping on pressure plates and other non-click interactions would throw an error.
- Removed Metrics since it's no longer online.